Tuesday, July 20, 2010

sleep with one eye open, holding our pillow tights

a few years back there used to be a blog called the incredibly true misadventures of the gypsy & the jew. this was the roommate blog for me (the gypsy) & one of my roomies (the jew). occasionally there would be a guest appearance by the ruskie (the other roomie). when we went our separate ways in 2008 the blog went the wayside.

only now, now, the ruskie is back. she has moved in with me, and our 2 other roomies. we, as a whole, are convinced she is a spy, a russian spy to be exact. the evidence is a'plenty & it continues to mount on a day to day basis. today, i came home to find she had renamed my dog (formerly known as tucker) to sputnick. sorry, that should say spootnick (which is the way she pronounces it, the proper russian spy way).

when she first moved in ( a week before the REAL russian spy that lived in her building was arrested) she asked me to start the blog again. initially i refused. but now, now that she HAS THREATENED MY LIFE (something about "judo" she learned with putin & me knowing too much), i have decided to start this again as a record of my findings. also, so that i can give a big "I KNEW IT ALLLLL ALONG" when they finally come & take her away (which will hopefully happen after the lease has ended because she does, afterall, pay 1/4 of my rent).

also, because there is a huge amount of jackassery & shenanigans that abound in this house and i cannot update my facebook status constantly to reflect it all.

so, for all 2 of you that will read this (hi kojew! &...other person who may read this...), enjoy.

2 comments: